Lazy River Family Campground Chili Cookoff Rules And Regulations.
· All contestants must register by 10 pm Friday June 14th. You may register at the campground office starting May 15th.
· All chili must be hot and ready to eat in a minimum of a 6qt crockpot by 2pm Saturday June 15th. Tasting starts at 3pm upstairs in the rec-hall.
· Contestants will be given numbers upon submitting their entry. Those numbers will remain anonymous. (please obey the rules)
· Lazy river will provide tables, bowls, spoons, & cornbread.
· Campers will vote on overall crowd favorite for taste in two categories Non-Spicy and Spicy.
· Contestants are permitted to enter a chili in each category of Spicy and Non Spicy , but are not allowed two entries in the same category.
· NO rice, pasta or potato shall be permitted ingredients in any chili entry.
· 1st place will receive a trophy with bragging rights of being Lazy River’s 1st Annual Chili Cookoff Champion and win a lazy river T-shirt!
· 2nd place will receive a “better luck next time” plaque.
Father’s Day/NH Bike Week Weekend!!
Saturday June 15th
· Father’s Day Crafts 10:00am-Upstairs in the Rec hall
· 1st Annual Chili Cookoff Competition.
- Upstairs in the Rec Hall
- Entries in by 2:00pm
- Judging & tasting @ 3:00pm
· Live Music- Lazy River Family Campground Presents The Lazy Boy Rockers!!@ 4:00pm
· Campground Community Campfire @ 8:00pm